Academic and other associations in related fields
If you would like your association to be listed on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics Stand Against Poverty (ASAP) - Academics Stand Against Poverty is an international association focused on helping researchers and teachers enhance their impact on poverty.
- American Philosophical Association (APA) - The American Philosophical Association promotes the discipline and profession of philosophy, both within the academy and in the public arena.
- Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA) - An independent Pan-African research organisation with a primary focus on the social sciences, broadly defined.
- Development Studies Association (DSA) - Development Studies Association (DSA) works to connect and promote the development research community in UK and Ireland.
- International Development Ethics Association (IDEA) - IDEA promotes ethical discussion of development: the nature of ethically desirable development, ethical means for achieving development, and ethical dilemmas arising in the practice of development.
- Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) - OPHI aims to build and advance a more systematic methodological and economic framework for reducing multidimensional poverty, grounded in people’s experiences and values.
- Partnership for Economic Development (PEP) - The Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP) is an international organization that links researchers globally to enhance capacity for development policy analysis in developing countries.
- SciDevNet - Bringing science and development together through news and analysis.