Congratulations to the newly-elected HDCA board / executive council members, who will be officially installed and assume their responsibilities at the annual HDCA meeting on 9-12 September, 2013 in Managua, Nicaragua. We would like to thank very warmly and sincerely all who ran for office, as well as those who nominated candidates and cast their votes in the HDCA's second fully democratic election.
Newly-elected board members:
- President-elect (1-year term, followed by a 2-year term as HDCA President): Henry Richardson, Georgetown University
- Secretary (3-year term): Séverine Deneulin, University of Bath
- Treasurer (2-year term): Gareth Wall, University of Birmingham
- Information Officer (3-year term): Graciela Tonon, Universidad Nacional de Lomas de Zamora
- Officer-at-Large (3-yr term): Luis Felipe Lopez-Calva, The World Bank