NEW! Click here to watch the first in a series of video conversations with HDCA Fellows speaking about how they first came across the Capability Approach and how it has informed their research and careers. Advice to early career researchers included!
The overall purpose of GSN is:
To create a platform through HDCA for graduate students to further their work on themes related to the Capabilities Approach (CA), and to share knowledge and experience.
- Exchange different perspectives on concepts and themes
- Assist graduate students to enhance knowledge and improve the quality of their research work
- Share bibliography and other resources
- Disseminate comments and feedback on common research areas
- Facilitate theme-based discussions
- Exchange research experiences and practical problems
- Strengthen the role and involvement of graduate students in HDCA Future Plans
- Panel presentations at the next HDCA conference