When you become a member of the HDCA, you get:
- Participation in a dynamic networking community of over 800 members, including 16 active Thematic Groups and regional affiliates
- Access to an extensive bibliography of human development and capabilities resources
- An annual subscription to the Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, plus online access to the complete journal archives
- The bi-annual Maitreyee e-Bulletin, with in-depth focus on one human development topic in each issue
- A discount on HDCA's Routledge Human Development and Capability Debates Series
- Information about events and employment opportunities
To pay by cheque sign up for as a registered user and send a check for the required amount to:
Human Development and Capability Association
Attn: Kathy Rosenblum, Administrator
P.O. Box 1051
Brewster, MA 02631
Payable to Human Development and Capability Association
Add your email address to the check, so we can update your registration to full membership.
HDCA respects your privacy and will not sell or share information collected. Our payments are processed through First Data which is a secure payment processor for businesses.
Conference registration and payment will open up to 5 months in advance of the conference and all registration must be complete by the start of conference. Registration will close once all available spots have been filled. Once registration is complete, your payment will be processed. You will receive email with confirmation. All registrations are final. No refunds will be issued, unless there are extenuating circumstances (e.g. serious illness or death of close relative). There are no refunds for payments of membership dues.