10 March 2021, 1-2.30pm (UTC) We are delighted to announce our second HDCA Graduate Workshop. The focus will be ‘Writing […]
NEW! Click here to watch the first in a series of video conversations with HDCA Fellows speaking about how they first came across the Capability Approach and how it has informed their research and careers. Advice to early career researchers included!
The overall purpose of GSN is:
To create a platform through HDCA for graduate students to further their work on themes related to the Capabilities Approach (CA), and to share knowledge and experience.
- Exchange different perspectives on concepts and themes
- Assist graduate students to enhance knowledge and improve the quality of their research work
- Share bibliography and other resources
- Disseminate comments and feedback on common research areas
- Facilitate theme-based discussions
- Exchange research experiences and practical problems
- Strengthen the role and involvement of graduate students in HDCA Future Plans
- Panel presentations at the next HDCA conference
Edited by Enrica Chiappero-Martinetti, University of Pavia, Siddiqur Osmani, Ulster University, Mozaffar Qizilbash, University of York This landmark handbook collects in a single volume the current […]
Few months ago, the HDCA members were invited to participate in a webinar on the Right to Science promoted by […]
Do you teach about human development and capabilities? In 2020-21, we are organising a series of online workshops to bring […]
Graduate Workshop Series Following requests from graduate HDCA members we are planning to launch a series of writing workshops to […]