- Este evento ha pasado.
WEBINAR: Mental Wellbeing and Human Development in Uncertain Times
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-5
November 17, 2022 09:00-11:00 AM, Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The 2021/22 Human Development Report Uncertain Times, Unsettled Lives: Shaping our Future in a Transforming World finds a sharp increase in worry and anxiety during the past 20 years, stating that even before the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic 1 out of 8 people suffered from a mental health disorder. During the first year of the pandemic, global prevalence of the two major mental health disorders - anxiety and depression – increased by more than 25 percent.
The webinar Mental Wellbeing and Human Development in Uncertain Times will discuss why mental wellbeing is essential for human development, how it is related to the challenges of the Anthropocene, and which policies are needed to improve mental wellbeing around the world.
- Dr. Florence Baingana, Regional Advisor, Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization
- Dr. Andrew Crabtree, Adjunct Associate Professor, Copenhagen Business School
- Dr. Christina Lengfelder, Research Specialist, Human Development Report Office, UNDP
- Sofia Ribeiro, Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer, Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Priyam Saraf, Senior Economist, World Bank
- Mariana Sáenz Uribe, Director, Corporación Vínculos
Please register: https://undp.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rstyLpwjQb-jl3FtnRRkGA